Senior Marketing and Programming Manager
The Senior Marketing and Programming Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of marketing initiatives across digital marketing, social media, PR, creative services, website management, partnerships, and email marketing within the Hamilton Hotel Alpharetta (with potential to take on multi-unit opportunities at a later date) within the Hotel Equities portfolio. This individual will also work closely with key department leads and agencies to develop creative collateral, seasonal packages and on property programming.
- Manage hotel’s social media agency and oversee content calendars, property photo/video shoots, influencer stays, press amplification and advertising strategies.
- Manage hotels PR agency to develop hotel talking points, set up interviews and provide relevant, innovative information for on-going, seasonal news opportunities.
- Liaise with Sales and Operations teams to develop branded materials and hotel content (signage, in-room TV content, key cards, hotel collateral, etc.).
- Manages all in-hotel messaging to guests including, but not limited to: front desk electronic signage, in-room and in-hotel collateral, entertainment guides, on-hold messages, in-room videos, key cards, etc.).
- Manage hotel website’s content management system to ensure information accuracy.
- Collaborate with Head of Ecommerce to manage digital marketing agency (includes: email marketing, paid search budgets and strategy and monthly reporting).
- Develop seasonal packages in partnership with Revenue Management team and work with Operations to execute.
- Identify exclusive promotions and local partnerships for guests to enhance hotel stay experience.
- Develop and execute monthly hotel programming calendars.
- Ensure consistent hotel messaging and photography across all touchpoints on-property and online.
- Implement regular tracking to identify results for initiatives.
- Partners with design team to execute property collateral and asset development requests.
- Partners with operations, F&B and sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests, local customers and loyal guests.
- Support Sales and Catering teams with appropriate collateral and marketing materials.
- Attend Revenue, Marketing calls, PR calls and Manager Meetings to help communicate strategies, tactics and measurable results.
- Establish relevant contacts in local area businesses, music, arts, fashion and design to develop strategic marketing partnerships to enhance the brand. Facilitate joint marketing and promotional events with these partnerships.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the Senior Marketing and Programming Manager may be asked to perform.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Marketing experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospitality experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, MS WORD, Excel and Google Analytics required.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Influencer/media relations experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, managing multiple projects while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage third-party agencies, partners, and vendors.
- Office 365 skills.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
While there are countless Trips out there in charity shops and car boot sales, you can also buy refurbished.